2023 Cancellation and Refund Policies
• No refunds for cancellations made within 30 days of the start date of the class/day camp/lesson.
• All cancellations are subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
• The Surrey Sailing Club is sometimes forced to cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment or other reasons. If this occurs, you will be notified as early as possible and have the option of a full refund, or a spot in another course at SSC.
• Registrations made in error and/or contrary to course descriptions, prerequisites, and/or requirements are NOT exempt from this refund policy.
Inclement Weather Cancellation Policy
• If a class must be cancelled due to inclement weather, we’ll provide a pro-rated refund for that class at the end of the course, or a make-up class for evening courses (if possible).
• We offer various discounts for our programs. These discounts do not “stack”, and only one can be applied to each registration. Refunds will not be given for eligible discounts that were not used at the time of registration
3rd-party Registration Policy
• Spots for our courses may only be booked through the Surrey Sailing Club, and our registration platform, Checklick. We do not accept registrations made through or on behalf of other organizations. Unless we have given written authorization, no outside organization of any kind may offer registration for our programs. We reserve the right to cancel, without a refund, any registrations which we have sufficient reason to believe have been made by an unauthorized third party.
• This does not apply to registrations made by parents, guardians, spouses, or related individual(s).
No Registration Resale Policy
• Spots and/or registrations for our courses may not be resold or otherwise transferred to another person. We reserve the right to cancel, without a refund, any registrations which we have sufficient reason to believe are in violation of this policy.